Pursuant to article 13 L.196 / 03 we inform you of the following.
On secur-safe.com your privacy is protected and respected. Your personal data and the works you send us are used in a confidential and secure manner, in accordance with the current privacy laws.
In case of doubts or concerns regarding your personal data, the content of this website or other topics related to secur-safe.com, please contact us at the email address indicated here (email@example.com).
Personal Data and works covered by copyright
Personal data and works covered by copyright are collected through the use of e-mail that you send us and form online. Every time you visit our website we will collect general information on the geographical origin of visitors, on their computer systems, but in a strictly anonymous way. All of this data is incorporated into security files of the secur-safe.com staff.
We collect personal data and works covered by copyright for:
– help us understand your needs, in order to offer you better services,
– allow you to get in touch with our staff,
– inform you about the services and advice offered by SecurSafe srl,
– to elaborate scientific, social, economic and market studies solely for purposes internal to the sites and services of secur-safe.com,
– set up a database for consultation purposes to which only SecurSafe srl personnel have access.
Definition of cookies from Wikipedia: “HTTP cookies (more commonly called web cookies, tracking cookies or simply cookies) are lines of text used to perform some operations, automatically, on the Internet”.
On this website we use the following types of cookies for their objectives:
– technical cookies to remember the consent (or not) of the user with respect to the information available, at the first access, on all pages of the website;
– cookies associated with the services Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter to give you the opportunity to re-share our content in social networks;
– cookies associated with LinkedIn, Slideshare, YouTube, Instagram services to give us the possibility to incorporate content within our own in order to make them richer and more complete;
– cookies associated with advertising services offered by Google, Facebook, Twitter to understand if you have passed on our website and, if you meet certain conditions, re-propose our services in the form of advertising;
– cookies associated with Gravatar to allow you to comment on the articles of our blog with your favorite accounts;
– cookies associated with Tynt to keep track of our content that is disseminated by you and other users around the network;
– cookies associated with Google Analytics services and Google Tag Manager to understand how you visit our site and to be able to improve it from time to time;
For more information about how these companies use your data, we paste the links to the various privacy policies below:
How to delete cookies
In your browser you can set your privacy preferences so as not to store cookies, delete them after each visit or whenever you close your browser, or even accept cookies from secur-safe.com and not those of third parties; there is also a service, Your Online Choices, which shows you which cookies install the various services and how you can disable them, one by one.
We collect only essential personal data
No data is required beyond the minimum required. All data are processed electronically and are used by the staff of secur-safe.com through mechanical operations necessary to perform the required services, including the modification and deletion of data by the owner.
Right to access, update and delete your personal data and files sent
You have the right to obtain from us intelligible and complete communications about your files and your works, your personal and company data in our possession and you have the right to modify, update or delete them. Furthermore, you can stop the use of your data by secur-safe.com by writing an e-mail.
The users of secur-safe.com guarantee that the personal data provided to the site are true, accurate, complete and updated, and that they will inform us of any updates.
Do not transfer your data and works covered by copyright
The data and works covered by copyright, which customers send to us via email and by regular mail, are not transferred to any person outside the staff of secur-safe.com and outside the circle of its employees – under contract not disclosure – unless expressly authorized by the author. All data accessible by the staff of secur-safe.com to ensure adequate maintenance and perform any operations required by the legitimate owners of the recorded data.
The security-safe.com staff will reveal personal information to other companies in our group, business partners or service providers who process such information for us. We may also disclose this information to a service company specializing in asset and credit solvency.
Links to third parties
Furthermore, the linking to authoritative, quality and theme resources is always welcome on this site.
We undertake to publish, within this site, only and exclusively images that are proprietary or freely available to protect copyright.
The contents published on this site are to be considered under a Creative Commons license for which they can be redistributed, which can not be used for commercial purposes and are subject to the attribution of the author’s identity.
Google may use the information collected to customize and contextualize the advertisements of its advertising network; this information is stored on Google servers in the United States.
You can disable cookies from browser preferences.
If you do not want to be “traced”, even anonymously, from this or other sites that use Google Analytics, you can download the add-on to disable the sending of navigation data to Google Analytics.
Sometimes we use the information (anonymous) relating to your browsing within secur-safe.com also to propose you later advertisements corresponding to products and services to which you have shown interest browsing the site. This type of advertising is based on “behavioral retargeting” and works thanks to cookies that are stored on your computer. These cookies are used to monitor the pages you have visited and to propose advertisements related to them on other sites.
The information collected in this way is in no way attributable to the user’s identity and is not shared with the sites in which the advertisement appears. This information is managed not only by us but also by third parties solely for the purposes indicated above, such third parties may be: Google Inc., DoubleClick Inc., which make available their advertising platforms and their network of publisher sites to the order to show interested users, our ads.
We only operate with third parties who are committed to managing user data in compliance with current privacy regulations and who adhere to the Self Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, therefore the behavioral retargeting cookies distributed can be disabled, as well as by the browser, even from this page.
The data controller is SecurSafe s.r.l. with headquarters in via Monte Piana 10 – 310222 Preganziol (TV) – Italy.
For any request and / or for the exercise of your rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.